What Is Air Diagnostic Testing?
Air Diagnostic Testing is important as it identifies any issues early to avoid unwanted costs. It also ensures your system is running efficiently. The testing consists of:
- Checking your thermostat
- Inspecting the entire system such as the air conditioner, furnace, and heat pumps
- Tests the cycle of the HVAC equipment
- Lubricating all parts
- Checking all electrical connections
Why You Should Add Air Diagnostic Testing to Your Annual Maintenance
- Improves comfort in your home
- Saves money by identifying problems early
- Restores HVAC systems
- Ensures indoor air quality is at its best
Give Cypress a call so we can schedule your next maintenance service!